But before I start, let me mention that in September we have a huge portal of energy being opened for us to start a new life. Meaning we have a chance at rebirth! A fresh brand new beginning! The portal will open the evening of Sunday, September 13, 2015 and last until the evening of Tuesday, September 15, 2015. A lot of individuals celebrate this time as Rosh Hashanah like the Jews and Kabbalists. But in reality this is a universal cosmic energy being offered to us all. To every single one of you. The opportunity to start a new you is approaching. So with that being said, let's see how you can win this battle with your enemies before this new portal opening arrives, so you can start on a clean slate!
This week in Kabbalah class I learned something extremely powerful thanks to my teacher Eitan! He's wise beyond his years that one!
He explained that when you go forth to war against your enemies, our enemies are not that friend, family member or co-worker that betrayed us, but instead the enemy is your evil inclination. That's right the bad ego inside your head!
"When you go to wage battle against your enemies, and God shall give them over to your hands, and you carry them away captive." ~ Deuteronomy 21:10
Ummm what does this all mean?! That simple quote is basically stating that we must transform our judgment into mercy. That is our main purpose every day of our lives.
How do we shift judgment into mercy?
If you use the right tools the light hands it to you. The light of the creator says don't wait, but rush and take ACTION.
Initiation and tools both mean actions.
When you wake up in the AM, ask the light to give you strength to handle the enemy today. Don't wait until insane situations happen to you, go ahead and be proactive by asking for the strength ahead of time.
Eitan gave the best example:
When you hit the snooze button in the morning the enemy is already winning. The feeling of wanting to rest or sleep in is just an illusion. That's the bad ego trying to weigh you down. Your original intention was to wake up at the time you set your alarm for. So by hitting the snooze button you are already letting the enemy win.
You see, your real enemy is the thoughts that are in your head. That thing that stops you from achieving your goals. The 4 roots of negativity is your enemy and I will list them down in a moment.
Eitan wanted all of us to get in touch with a beautiful woman. What defines a beautiful woman beautiful?
Well in this case my sweet cakes, "a beautiful woman" represents our soul. Part of this month is to be in touch with our beautiful woman inside of us, which is our unlimited power, which lies within. The unlimited power in our soul which means no insecurities or fears.
1. Pride and Anger
2. Negative Speech
3. Lust, Pleasures and Jealousy
2. Controlling the mouth and study
3. Appreciation of what we have
4. Quickness and excitement for the spiritual work
1. Pride and Anger - Feeling the need for recognition, the need for approval, the need of wanting things your way, your way is only right and if not you are mad. Pride is believing what I see and know is correct.
Entitlement is pride and ego. Lack of appreciation is pride and ego. Anger attracts evil angels and evil spirits that boost your energy to keep you angry. Controlling and being judgmental is part of pride and anger. No patience with people is part of pride.
So if you have any of these traits, or even if you don't, apply the remedy which is humility. Feel the need to be humble and accept yourself for who you truly are and love that person. Be open to the idea that you may not be right all the time or may not know everything in life. Let things go. Be patient and be humble.
2. Negative Speech - Talking bad about someone behind their back, gossiping and lying. When you have the opportunity to speak good about someone and you don't, it's just as bad. The cure for that is controlling your mouth and learning to listen instead of talking so much. Your words have power. So if you speak bad you are creating negative situations down the road for yourself. You can transform your negative thoughts if you haven't spoken them yet. But once you speak them, it's already too late. So learn to control your mouth!
3. Lust, Pleasure and Jealousy - We have 4 levels of desires. 1-3 is when it's spiritual and we experience unconditional love. But the 4th level is the big one. The one that is filled with illusions. It's when you desire pleasures that don't fulfill you. Things that we lust like food, sex, being perfect. When you think about it all those things are never enough. Because it's all an illusion. Yet it's the most intense feeling. Jealousy is a scary thing. Most people that are extremely jealous of others don't even know they are so jealous. This can become quite dangerous. The remedy to this is simple: Appreciate what you do have. If you feel like you don't have anything and you are struggling, well guess what? If you are reading this, you have two eyes, be grateful for that. Find things in your life which you are grateful for and you will start seeing your life take a different spin rather quickly.
4. Laziness - The root of sadness is laziness. Lack of confidence is laziness. The remedy for this is taking action. It is simple yet so difficult for most people. People expect things to be handed to them. Yet then they wonder why others have so many opportunities in life and receive such gifts. Well perhaps all those people work hard to get where they are. Perhaps you have to work a bit harder than you already have to get where you want to get. So put action, no action is too small or too big, towards your desires. Be excited to do so! Don't think about it, just do it!
This weekend and all of next week make sure to take time to sit with a teacher, mentor, or friend and discuss which 4 roots of negativity you need to work on. Be honest with yourself about it. This is something you both can work on and share with each other. Be open to recognize what you truly have to work on and this action will create a huge transformation in your life.
"When you think or even plan to go to war with your enemies, you have already lost the war."
Thanks for reading my bunnies! Truly apply the homework and see what happens! You might just receive that miracle you have been waiting for!!! :)
GirlieVegans Do It Better!!!
Love and light,
Photo Courtesy: neverrforeverr.tumblr.com & artofliving.org