I hope if you are reading this, you will join us in such an extraordinary and powerful life changing challenge!
You will have the support from myself and others on the GirlieVegan Forum on Facebook.
I will be posting different recipes for smoothies and cooked vegan meals after 4pm.
If you are tired of being fatigued and exhausted all the time, or simply are tired of trying different diets and can't lose weight, then this is the challenge for you!
By being Raw Till 4pm you will see a huge change in your skin, energy levels, and weight!
They key is to stay cooked vegan after 4pm so you can experience the best results.
What is Raw Till 4pm?
Just like with Veganism, it's not a diet it's a lifestyle. It's a vegan lifestyle that requires you to eat raw fruits and vegetables and no animal products (no exceptions). You eat whole, unprocessed raw foods until 4pm. Then after 4pm you can cook and eat cooked vegan healthy foods.
What you will need:
Any blender that will process your fruits and veggies into a great smoothie.
If you already have the Vitamix, Ninja or NutriBullet you are in perfect hands!
Make sure to buy as many fruits that you love. Bananas are key in Raw Till 4pm lifestyle.
Watermelon, Apple, Blackberry, Cantaloupe, Blueberry, Cranberry, Cherry, Kiwi, Goji Berry, Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Grape, Pineapple, Orange, Pear, Papaya, Peach, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Prune, Strawberry, Pumpkin.
You are allowed to eat as many fruits as you want. No restrictions!
Make sure to buy as many raw veggies as you can. Kale will be your best friend for the next 22 days.
Kale, Broccoli, Romaine lettuce, Cabbage, Avocado, Watercress, Chard, Beet Green, Spinach, Chicory leaves, Parsley, Collard Green, Dandelion Green, Carrot, Arugula, Turnip Green, Mustard Greens, Cilantro, Chives.
You are allowed to eat as many veggies as you want. No restrictions!
GirlieVegan Tips for the GVRT4 22 Day Challenge:
1. Eat ONLY plant foods. NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS. No exceptions.
2. Eat RAW fruits and greens ONLY until 4pm.
3. AFTER 4pm eat cooked meals like gluten-free pasta, potatoes, veggies, rice etc.
4. After eating cooked meals after 4pm DO NOT eat any raw fruits or veggies.
5. Drink A LOT of water during the day.
6. Pack as much fruits and veggies to munch on during the day at work.
7. Raw cashews, walnuts and almonds are great snacks until 4pm. Make sure its raw.
8. Eat as MUCH fruits and veggies as you can! The MORE the better!
9. Give your body 20 minutes to connect to the brain that your stomach is full.
10. Smoothies are perfect for breakfast and lunch.
11. Make sure to add some form of physical exercise to your lifestyle. Even if it's a 30 minute walk.
12. Avoid salt and oil as much as possible.
13. Eat organic fruits and veggies if you can. Much better for your body and environment.
14. Get in your vegan Vitamin D & B-12.
15. Get enough sleep and rest.
16. If you feel tired and exhausted after a day or two, means you are not eating enough raw fruits during the day.
17. If you feel bloated, give it a few days for your body to clean out all the old junk that was stuck in your digestive system. Once the fruits and veggies clean out your intestinal track you should be better than ever!
You can find support at the GirlieVegan Facebook Page under the Forum section. You can also communicate with myself or others via Instagram or Twitter under the hashtag #GVRT4
Have FUN with this 22 day food challenge!!! It's easy, simple and fun!!! No need to stress :)
LOVE YOURSELF my rebel Starseeds, practice gratitude and peace :)
You have the power inside to create change in your life by creating change in your body!
Your body loves you, it carried you this far, now it's your turn to take care of it :)
Love you all!
GirlieVegans Do It Better!!!
Love and light,
Photo Courtesy: food-pyramid.org and thebananagirl.com